PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angels 1500 Point List ... Need C&C

Whereswaldo
04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Dark Angel’s 1500 Point Tactical List

Librarian (Power Field Generator) – 95 {Attached to the Command Squad}
Command Squad (5 Dark Angel Veterans with Bolters, Standard of Devastation) – 165 {Deployed inside the Land Raider Crusader}

Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Melta Gun, Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 195
Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Melta Gun, Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 195
Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher, Rhino) – 200
Tactical Squad (Sergeant with Bolter, 9 Space Marines, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher, Rhino) – 200

Predator (Autocannon, Heavy Bolters) – 95
Predator (Autocannon, Heavy Bolters) – 95
Land Raider Crusader (Multi-Melta) – 260

= 1500

I really would like to swap the Missile Launchers out for Plasma Cannons (Just because I do not currently own the models – but I would have to figure out how to cut 10 points out, I could cut the multi-melta from the Land Raider for it but I do not think it is worth the swap).

The Rhinos would use the Land Raider Crusader and two Predators as cover moving up the field as a group. When in Range the Rhinos flat out move to either engage the enemy or grab an objective (and hopefully the tacticals can stay within the range of the Banner). The Drop Pods are in this list as an anti-tank delivery system or to harass an enemy objective.

Thoughts?