PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children or Blood Angels?

White Tiger88
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Well next year i am going to start slowly collecting the bitz to start a Pre-Heresy FW army in the future. The problem is i am stuck between a few chapters and can't pick what fits me more....... what do you guys think between

-Blood Angels (Sanguinus is a bad ***)
-Emperor's Children (Would go well with my demon army.... And fulgrim is pretty cool)

So if i build Blood Angel's i get an awesome Primarch who won't have rules for about uh.....5-10 years? Emperor's Children on the other hand would match my slaanesh demons and be easier to build.

lobo60
04-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Well Honestly, if you build a pre heresy Emepror's Children you basically use them in 30k and combine them with your slaanesh daemon army for 40k. Also their Primarch will probably have rules sooner :p

ElectricPaladin
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Alternately, if you build Blood Angels you have an army that you can use as-is in 40k games (with the exception of those models with odd 30k gear). If you build Emperor's Children, you have to explain to your opponent (and, more importantly, yourself) why you have a bunch of completely unmutated Chaos Marines.

White Tiger88
04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Well that's true but does anyone know when the BA will be getting some rules? i was thinking in hte next 5-6 years =/

Wolfshade
04-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Also you are forgetting the most important thing, that BAs are the bestest ever!

Denzark
04-03-2013, 02:33 AM
Alternately, if you build Blood Angels you have an army that you can use as-is in 40k games (with the exception of those models with odd 30k gear). If you build Emperor's Children, you have to explain to your opponent (and, more importantly, yourself) why you have a bunch of completely unmutated Chaos Marines.

The reason for which, is obviously, because they are suffering from 'Illusion of normality', a D1000 result of 501-505 on the personal attribute table in Slaves to Darkness...

Denzark
04-03-2013, 02:33 AM

The reason for which, is obviously, because they are suffering from 'Illusion of normality', a D1000 result of 501-505 on the personal attribute table in Slaves to Darkness...

Denzark
04-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Bloody hell - mention Slaves to Darkness and my internet throws a benny and double posts...