PDA

View Full Version : 1.5k Slaanesh and some goo

White Tiger88
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Well after getting smacked around due to having no heralds today here is my new list idea!

Alright lets see what opinions i can get on both my lists

List #1
========

Hq 540
-----
Keeper of Secrets 200
Exaulted Reward

Herald of Nurgle 150
lvl 2,Exaulted Reward,Greater Locus of Fecundity

Herald of Slaanesh 95
Greater Reward,Exalted Locus of Beguilment

Herald of Slaanesh 95

Troops 416
------
15 Demonettes 140
Alluress

15 Demonettes 140
Alluress

14 Plaguebringers 136
Plagueridden

Heavy Support 540
------------
Soul grinder 180
Slaanesh,Pelghm

Soul grinder 180
Nurgle,Pelghm

Soul grinder 180
Nurgle,Pelghm

List #2
======
Hq 530
-----
Keeper of Secrets 200
Exaulted Reward

Herald of Nurgle 140
lvl 2,Greater Reward,Greater Locus of Fecundity

Herald of Slaanesh 95

Herald of Slaanesh 95

Troops 416
------
15 Demonettes 140
Alluress

15 Demonettes 140
Alluress

14 Plaguebringers 136
Plagueridden

Fast Attack 190
-----------
15 Seekers of Slaanesh 190
Icon of Chaos

Heavy Support 360
------------
Soul grinder 180
Slaanesh,Pelghm

Soul grinder 180
Nurgle,Pelghm

Nefarius Drapesh
03-25-2013, 07:43 PM
you might want to check your codex.

your nurgle herold costs 5 pts less,
3 nurgling bases cost 10pts more,
both your soulgrinders cost 10pts more.

makes a total of 25pts over the 1500pts list if i'm not totally wrong...

White Tiger88
03-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I was using my dex........Might want to check yours o.O

Edit:Whoops i was using the wrong unit entry.....Drunken army lists are fun!

And updated list.

Learn2Eel
03-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Not bad at all! Just make sure to be very careful with the Seekers, as a wily opponent will realize their purpose in regards to the Daemonettes. Other than that, it is a nice army list! What are you using the Plaguebearers for - is it home objective camping? If so, you may want to consider dropping their numbers a bit, maybe ridding them of the Herald (they don't need it if you set them up on an objective in cover for the most part) and using the spare points to take a third Soul Grinder of Slaanesh - one with the Baleful Torrent - and using that to run up the flanks either alongside or opposite the Keeper of Secrets for two nasty and fast targets to keep the fire off of your Seekers/Daemonettes? Then switch the previous Slaanesh Soul Grinder with Phlegm to a Nurgle one. Just a thought :)

White Tiger88
03-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Not bad at all! Just make sure to be very careful with the Seekers, as a wily opponent will realize their purpose in regards to the Daemonettes. Other than that, it is a nice army list! What are you using the Plaguebearers for - is it home objective camping? If so, you may want to consider dropping their numbers a bit, maybe ridding them of the Herald (they don't need it if you set them up on an objective in cover for the most part) and using the spare points to take a third Soul Grinder of Slaanesh - one with the Baleful Torrent - and using that to run up the flanks either alongside or opposite the Keeper of Secrets for two nasty and fast targets to keep the fire off of your Seekers/Daemonettes? Then switch the previous Slaanesh Soul Grinder with Phlegm to a Nurgle one. Just a thought :)

Hmmm not a bad idea in all honesty i hate the seeker model (other then the mount) So i was thinking of dropping them for Plague Flys if i could figure out how to fit the little buggers in......... Also my plan was depending on what army i am against to drop the plague bringers and sorc behind enemy lines and capture the enemy home objective (if there is one or at the very least get line beaker)

Edit:The nurgle herald is level two since he adds some annoying spells to the army and will make the plague bearers eat up shots or at the very least make my opponent pull there hair out.

White Tiger88
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Alright added my two list idea's can i get some feed back?