6) fixed terrain

MY army is Orks my list is as follows :
Ork warboss on a bike with claw,boss pole, & cybork body
5 nobs with painboy,claw and waagh banner on bikes
2 squads of 20 shoota boya (1 with 2 rockits the other with 1 rockit
grots
8 loota's
daka jet with extra supa shoota and fighta ace

Seems pretty solid right ? It has done well in play testing but their are at least 8 people bringing the Placenta attacks Tyranid build ( termagaunts , 2 hq Tervigons and 2 troop Tervigons and a doom in a pod). Sorry for the lengthy introduction but does anybody have any hints as to how to beat this abomination ?

gcsmith
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Well, one thing to remember is that build will have no anti air, so use ur dakka jet to focus down targets you really want dead.
Since I don't play orks, not much more I can offer.

spaceman91
03-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Im with gcsmith. With that list there isn't alot that can be done. Dakka jet is your best hope. Sorry i can't be more help

Mr.Pickelz
03-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Drop the Bikerz, they're not worth it at that point level. 6 to 7 model deathstar will be focused fired down to nothing. Grots will be ignored till late game, or as an easy "First Blood". the Dakkajet is solid, the boyz are good, except imo the rokkit isn't worth it. At 1,000 points I'd look to a more gun-line centric Ork list.

HQ: 1x)Big Mek - Shokk Gun, Bosspole, Cybork Body
1x)Big Mek - Kustom Force Field Bosspole, Cybork body

Elite: 1x) 10x Lootas

Troops: 2x) 20x Boyz - Shootas, 2x big shootas

Fast Attack: 2x Dakkajets - Extra gun

Heavy Support: 2x) 3x Big Gunz - Kannons, 3x ammo runts

This way you got good wound buckets for the Mek, it's extra shooty, Fearless first turn and will deal with Infantry just fine, if you really want a warboss instead of the mek it's doable, but he will be sitting back acting as an assault deterrent rather than killing stuff. Kannons are just missile launchers, but have BS3 due to grots, who are Toughness 7 thanks to the gun. Ammo runts help with a bad round of shooting. Your AT is in the Kannons, Lootas, and Mek with Shokk. everything will do great against infantry.

Just be sure to use terrain to your advantage and don't let him out pace ya. GL HF ;) (Good Luck, Have Fun)