PDA

View Full Version : Drop Pod footprint question

VIIILegionaire
03-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Hello! I have some odd questions about the Drop Pod. I used one for the first time last night and some odd situations turned up that we didn't quite know how to handle regarding mainly the doors of the pod itself. I didn't glue mine shut so that they could be lowered to ground (how else are my marines supposed to get out, phase through?!) Well, here some questions that would help me out; Whose models (if any) can be placed on the doors at any giving time, since its a vehicle we didn't think you could, then again, my models have to use them to get out, so for the sake of the game my friend had to go around during his charge phase which took him out of range because of it. So can anyone get on them or go over them? When the pod landed (after scatter), 4 of 5 doors hit the ground just fine, however, one landed on a wall, should we have moved it considering it having touching impassible terrain at the point? Also, how do the doors affect range when determing if something hits the hull or not? Apologies if these seem nit picky, but they did come up and we had no clear answers, resorting the good old fashioned "roll off" to keep the game moving and hoping to find some clear answers later. Thanks in advanced!