PDA

View Full Version : Drop Pod footprint qusstion

VIIILegionaire
03-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Hello! My question has to deal with the Drop pods. I didn't glue my doors shut on my drop pod so that when it lands I can fold the doors down. Now, I played my first game with it (having maintained a mostly foot based infantry army for sometime now) and some odd questions came up in regards to the doors being folded out. How should they be treated for the purposes of movement in subsequent turns? Being an immobalised vehicle after landing, can enemy or friendly units/models be placed on the doors? How do they affect things such as range from enemy shooting, do they count as pieces of the hull? When folded out, would they have any effect on things such as landing on impassible terrian, when one door folded out it hit the side of a wall, should it be moved the minimum distance so it can fold out or does it matter? Apologies in advance if these questions seem silly, but in regards to movement it did affect his charge as we decided for the game that his models could not move on the doors themselves forcing him to go around.