PDA

View Full Version : New GW paints.

spaceman91
03-23-2013, 07:25 AM
As the name says the edge paints are up for sale. Some very nice colours. Not sure if this is the right place for this, so feel free to move it o mighty ones.

Deadlift
03-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Lol I would say its the right place, so these paints are they just pale colours or are they different in thickness than standard.

spaceman91
03-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Lol I would say its the right place, so these paints are they just pale colours or are they different in thickness than standard.

pretty much. I like the bright blue though. My Tzeentch are so being painted that colour. If my oppent has a fit i win buy default.

guitarangry
03-23-2013, 01:11 PM

The paints are a lot thinner than normal and can still be thinned more. the colours are real close t what the dry colours are. I got these as a set last year and have only used them a couple of times, so i am glad they have released them permanantly so i can play with mine a bit more and nt worry about them running out.

Inquisitor Nelson
03-24-2013, 03:37 AM
I bought these when they came out as a set and haven't tried them all, but the ones I have used are excellent, especially for display painting.

CN

eldargal
03-24-2013, 04:11 AM
I've not used them (didn't need to buy a set to get them originally) but I've heard great things, glad they are up for general release.

Brakkart
03-24-2013, 04:45 AM
Not used them either but saw that they were for sale seperately when I placed an order yesterday so added in a pot of Dorn Yellow to give it a try.

eldargal
03-24-2013, 04:49 AM
I wish GW would incorporate more puns in their naming. Red Dorn and Custode Yellow would have been so much better than Dorn Yellow and, say Wazdakka Red.

Brakkart
03-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Those sly touches of British humour do seem to have slowly vanished over the years, the early Warhammer books, White Dwarf and such were full of them.

Blackcloud6
03-24-2013, 06:45 AM
Those sly touches of British humour do seem to have slowly vanished over the years...

Yeah, because Americans don't get it. ;-P