PDA

View Full Version : 1500pts Sisters counts as Arbites

Shotgun Justice
03-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I've been using Coteaz henchmen allied with either Guard or Sisters to represent my Arbites force. Of all of the units I've fielded I've enjoyed the combined Crusader & Death Cult Assassin unit and the Sisters units the most, so thought I'd try a pure Sisters list.
I'd like to use Jacobus with Ecclesiarchy Conclave but without an assault vehicle I don't think they're tenable. In my other lists they live in a Storm Raven with attached Techmarine with blind & rad grenades.

Canoness w pw 75

Battle Sisters x10 175
flamer & meltagun, rhino

Battle Sisters x10 175
flamer & meltagun, rhino

Battle Sisters x10 185
flamer x2, repressor

Dominions x5 90
x2 melta
Immolator w twin multi-melta 80

Dominions x5 90
x2 melta
Immolator w twin multi-melta 80

Seraphim x9 180
x2 twin hand flamer

Avenger 150

Exorcist 135

Retributors x5 85
x4 heavy bolters

1500pts.

I plan to attach the Canoness to the Retributors in cover to contest an objective or just hold back & shoot - Preferred Enemy & Rending Heavy Bolters has been great fun to use.Although as I type I've just thought of using a command squad instead to get twin-linked relentless heavy bolters.
The Avenger I've just bought and can't wait to use.
The Seraphim I currently haven't rationalised as Arbites but I've not used them before so thought I'd give them a go for now.
The Dominions are obvious - scout, scoot & shoot then die. Sisters squads can then support wherever the Dominions pressure.
Ultimately I'd like to find the points to add another weapon to the Avenger (I'm thinking missile launchers or autocannons), add some ablative wounds to the Retributors and/or give them an Immolator with inferno bolts.

Any advice would be much appreciated.