PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 40,000 - Enter the Citadel

Wildeybeast
03-20-2013, 01:06 PM
GW offer their loyal customers a 'meet the team (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=2200008&aId=20900013a&utm_term=other&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text-link-body&utm_source=e13600002-en_GB&utm_campaign=20.03.2013WHWnewslettertickets-en_GB&_requestid=1216375)' day. For just £25 you can ask them all the questions you've ever wanted to. Whether they will answer is another matter...

gcsmith
03-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Looks really good, I really want to ask them what they think about the choices the Lawyers and marketing department are doing and do they agree with them.

Mr Mystery
03-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Like they'd answer that? Like anyone who Values their job would answer that sort of question?

Sounds like a fun day out to me.

Deadlift
03-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I would ask how they plan to make the next codex for space marines different enough from the current crop of marine books. Also why after we had the Baneblade variants and Stompa models have we not seen more BIG models besides scenery.

Wildeybeast
03-20-2013, 02:10 PM
I like that one. The key is coming up with insightful questions like this that don't get asked every single time they do a Q&A e.g. when is my army getting updated, how do you decide on the order of army updates, will you make new armies, when is my army getting updated, how do you resolve x rules issue and when is my army getting updated?

Asymmetrical Xeno
03-20-2013, 03:02 PM
I would love to ask them if they'd ever do a faction of non-humanoid aliens, but I don't think I'd like the answer and I don't think it's worth the price :P

StarWarsDoug
03-20-2013, 03:55 PM
I would love to ask them if they'd ever do a faction of non-humanoid aliens, but I don't think I'd like the answer and I don't think it's worth the price :P

Did Tyranids pass you by?

Mr Mystery
03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Well struck sir!

Plus, evolutionary speaking, there is little reason to doubt intelligent life wouldn't resemble us. Flawed as we are, we remain inexplicably successful!

RGilbert26
03-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Id ask them if they've made a Dreamforge Titan yet as after watching the BoW what's in the Box video, i think it's a good example of what they can do with a plastic Warhound.

gcsmith
03-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Well struck sir!

Plus, evolutionary speaking, there is little reason to doubt intelligent life wouldn't resemble us. Flawed as we are, we remain inexplicably successful!

Plus our form is the most able at using tools, a handy ability to aid survival of a species.

Phototoxin
03-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Well struck sir!

But that's to do with our large heads / proportionatly larger brains and resulting slow gestation and development compared to other creatures. Things that grow quickly tend to have smaller brains. Exception being octopoeds which are frigging smart and if they lived longer than 18 months would probably TAKE OVER THE WORLD