PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Resin Skimmer (not flyer) base options.

Quiben
03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey guys,

I am in the process of building up a list that is heavy on the Jetbikes and seem to be unable to find any resin scenic bases sized for large skimmers (not flyers). I'm talking the ones used with Land Speeders and Wave Serpents. If anyone could point me in the direction of some, it would be most appreciated.

mathhammer
03-19-2013, 02:02 PM
corsec engineering to get good base mounting options

http://corseceng.com/

Then any resin base will work.

I recommend corsec's mounting options to anyone with a flyer, they are that good.

Regnir
03-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey guys,

I am in the process of building up a list that is heavy on the Jetbikes and seem to be unable to find any resin scenic bases sized for large skimmers (not flyers). I'm talking the ones used with Land Speeders and Wave Serpents. If anyone could point me in the direction of some, it would be most appreciated.

Large skimmers can use 60mm round bases which most resin pushers make. Eldar and Dark eldar jetbikes ship with the smaller clear flight bases which are actually 30mm. Dragon Forge Design has at least one line with bases of this size designed for jetbikes(I believe it is called Fallen Empires).

Regnir
03-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Hey guys,

Large skimmers can use 60mm round bases which most resin pushers make. Eldar and Dark eldar jetbikes ship with the smaller clear flight bases which are actually 30mm. Dragon Forge Design has at least one line with bases of this size designed for jetbikes(I believe it is called Lost Empires).

mysterex
03-20-2013, 03:54 AM
These guys do a 65mm x 90mm oval that may work: http://www.ironhalo.net/ironhalo-bases.html