PDA

View Full Version : Path of the Outcast - Help !!!

Spyro
03-19-2013, 11:30 AM
I know that my post is out of date, but i bought the Path of the warrior and path of the Seer, last week.
Through the fist two books, the coolest character in my opinion is Thirianna.
I have just finished the path of the seer and i am consearned about Thirianna's future.
You see i am huge fan of the Eldar and especially the Farseers. But in this universe were "There is only war!!!", my favorite farseers die all the time (Taldeer,Idranel,..).

Can you tell whether Thirianna is going die in the Path of the outcast or not ? :confused:
I want to now even if it is a spoiler. Please:(
I want to be prepared :eek:

Thanks!:cool:

Renegade
03-19-2013, 11:45 AM
I know that my post is out of date, but i bought the Path of the warrior and path of the Seer, last week.
Through the fist two books, the coolest character in my opinion is Thirianna.
I have just finished the path of the seer and i am consearned about Thirianna's future.
You see i am huge fan of the Eldar and especially the Farseers. But in this universe were "There is only war!!!", my favorite farseers die all the time (Taldeer,Idranel,..).

Can you tell whether Thirianna is going die in the Path of the outcast or not ? :confused:
I want to now even if it is a spoiler. Please:(
I want to be prepared :eek:

Thanks!:cool:

She doesn't die in the next book.

Spyro
03-19-2013, 11:53 AM
She doesn't die in the next book.

Yeaahhh!:D:D
Thanks Renegade. You just made my day! God bless you!!

DrLove42
03-19-2013, 12:07 PM
No one really dies. Not the real characters anyway.

Renegade
03-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Of course, there are far worse things that can happen in 40K then simply being dead. One could be changed into a squig or a spawn, or a whole lot of other thing.

Archon Charybdis
03-19-2013, 12:43 PM
I have to say, if you're this upset at the prospect of character dying, you might be misunderstanding the whole Grimdark theme. Anyway, death is a pretty subjective term in 40K, especially for Eldar or Dark Eldar. I will say that one prominent character makes an appearance as a Wraithlord.

Defenestratus
03-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Farseers never really die. They just turn to crystal and either get put in their spirit stone or get consumed by the infinity circuit.

Also if you don't like dying characters, don't watch Season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Or if you do, make sure your prozac script is up to date.

Spyro
03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Farseers never really die. They just turn to crystal and either get put in their spirit stone or get consumed by the infinity circuit.

Also if you don't like dying characters, don't watch Season 3 of Game of Thrones.

LoooooooooooooooooooL.
Yes i have a bad feeling about that also.

Tyrendian
03-19-2013, 03:04 PM

bah who liked that one anyway... (now take your pick to whom i was referring, cleverly avoiding any spoilers^^)

Spyro
03-19-2013, 03:23 PM
bah who liked that one anyway... (now take your pick to whom i was referring, cleverly avoiding any spoilers^^)

why a name starting with "J" popped up in my mind?? :D :p