PDA

View Full Version : Hangover III

Deadlift
03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Yep the 3rd and last in the series is out soon, I loved the 1st 2. Ok they won't win an Oscar with it but if I enjoy it as much as the previous films, then that's good by me.

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/first-the-hangover-3-trailer-appears-online---wat/297614

Denzark
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Ha Deady, this looks awesome. In a totally mature way. Oh and congratualtions on your 2000th post, clearly we both need to spend less time on here and more time painting, gaming and drinking!

Wildeybeast
03-09-2013, 05:40 AM
I like the way they call it a trilogy as if there was some sort of forward planning involved and it was always meant to be that way.

Wolfshade
03-11-2013, 03:22 AM
I loved the first one and laughed over it, then I saw it again and it was tame and didn't raise a giggle. That made me sad.

The 2nd was not as good as the first and terribly predicatable, though it did have the odd moment.

I can only hope that the 3rd is better.

Wildeybeast
03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I loved the first one and laughed over it, then I saw it again and it was tame and didn't raise a giggle. That made me sad.

The 2nd was not as good as the first and terribly predicatable, though it did have the odd moment.

I can only hope that the 3rd is better.

I had exactly the same experience, except I found it that unfunny second time round that I didn't bother with 2.

Wolfshade
03-11-2013, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't have but a friend wanted to watch it, and since he was kind enough to cook tea I let him.