PDA

View Full Version : Death Korps 1000 pt Army list - c+c needed

dannypwo
03-05-2013, 03:09 AM
Having played around with the list a few times im just after some feedback before putting a big order in with FW. This is based off the Siege List PDF from Forgeworld. I dont anticipate too much on the points changing when IA12 gets released soon so here is what ive finally settled on as a static gun line that sees troops advancing to secure objectives.

Quartermaster 60

Grenadiers, 2 x MG, MB, Hvy Flamer, 185
Centaur + EA

PCS, PW, 2 x Flamer 60

IS + Flamer 65
IS + Flamer 65
IS + Flamer 65

Engineers, Demo Charge, Gas Grenades, Hades 150

2 x Hydra Flak Platforms 100
2 x Medusa Siege Carriages 200

Aegis Defence Line 50

i was debating at fliers but for the cost effectiveness on the Hydra platforms i can split the two to cover a large area and along with the fire from the medusa's advance my troops with the QM with some FNP to help. The engineers and the Grenadiers add some additional support to deal with or hold up some threats. The ADL will just be split to sit around my Hydra's as i'm using the rules dictated from the FW aeronautica book and they will need some additional protection.

C+C please.

White Tiger88
03-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Last time i looked DKOK can't take Hydra Flak Guns =/ Also i would say take some russes

dannypwo
03-05-2013, 03:48 AM
Allied Hydra flak it is then, it was these or a flier and as IA12 features a lot of necron fliers/skimmers I am praying they make an appearance on the list unless they release some new AA weaponry/rule for the Krieg.

Psychosplodge
03-05-2013, 04:05 AM
This is the best known defence against fliers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7XqIvjtj2qA