PDA

View Full Version : Best place to find model trades?

White Tiger88
02-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Well i have been wondering for a while now where everyone is trading there 40k\fantasy models? I have been trying for about 3 months to find khorne\slaanesh demons with about as much luck as a marine killing a Chaos lord!

iamian
02-24-2013, 08:55 AM
bartertown.com is where I trade. Ive had quite a bit of success, with only a minor hiccup that got resolved amicably

White Tiger88
02-24-2013, 09:44 AM
bartertown.com is where I trade. Ive had quite a bit of success, with only a minor hiccup that got resolved amicably

I had an problem with bartertown about 5 - 6 years ago where they banned me for posting a Force Fx lightsaber for trade because it was a weapon o.O (WTF?) Sadly i think that takes out my easiest option -_-

iamian
02-24-2013, 09:49 AM
srsly? wtf. that is retarded. people trade airsoft guns all the time. I would contact magical memories and see if he can unban you

White Tiger88
02-24-2013, 09:53 AM
srsly? wtf. that is retarded. people trade airsoft guns all the time. I would contact magical memories and see if he can unban you

I don't even know my old account name anymore.......Also wanted this as somthing i would take in trade and it qualified as a "weapon" (They just didn't like me i would assume)

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-1216-the-sword-of-the-witch-king.aspx

its Duller then a rock.

Denzark
02-25-2013, 03:58 PM
WT - have you tried the BoLS trading section - I was up for trading my daemons with some fella, but he turned out to be a time waster. Stil I would consider trying again through here for the right price.

iamian
02-25-2013, 04:08 PM
you could still reach out to him with a new account and see what happens