PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Black Templars

Falconjab
02-23-2013, 12:22 AM
I've been floating a few mech Space Marine lists around, but none of them have really grabbed me. My first army was Black Templars, so I think I'm going back them. I have the remnants of a few Chapter Upgrade sprues and a well-painted Emperor's Champion/miscellaneous Marines. However, I think I'm going to paint everything white. I'll call them White Templars, but as that's not a real successor chapter to the Black Templars... whatever. I don't care haha. I'll be using the Black Templars FOC.

1500 Black Templars

HQ -
Marshal, Stormshield, Power Fist: 115
Emperor's Champion, Abhor the Witch, Destroy the Witch: 110

Elites -
Sword Brethren Terminators x5, 2x Cyclone Missile Launchers, 2x Chainfists, Tank Hunters: 275

Troops -
Crusader Squad, CC weapons, 4x Neophytes, 5x Initiates, 1x Flamer, 9x Frag Grenades: 135 (goes in Stormraven)
Crusader Squad, CC weapons, 1x Power Weapon and Bolt Pistol, 1x Flamer, 8x Initiates, 1x Neophyte, Drop Pod: 184
Crusader Squad, Bolters for Initiates, CC weapons for Neophytes, 1x Missile Launcher, 1x Plasma Gun, 8x Initiates, 4x Neophytes: 184

Fast Attack -
Stormtalon with Skyhammer Missile Launchers: 125
Land Speeder, Heavy Bolter, Typhoon Missile Launcher: 70
Land Speeder, Heavy Bolter, Typhoon Missile Launcher: 70

Heavy Support -
Stormraven with TL Multi-Melta, TL Lascannons, Hurricane Bolters: 230

TOTAL: 1498

Falconjab
02-23-2013, 01:35 AM
My first post wasn't as clear as I'd hoped, but I meant to say that I know the White Templars are a real chapter but they're not actually affiliated with the Black Templars or their "successor chapter". Also, for anyone wondering how I'm taking a Stormshield without Terminator Armor... there doesn't appear to be any restrictions against it in the BT Codex. It says models with Terminator Armor may only carry the equipment marked with a T, but doesn't say these items are exclusive to Terminator Armor.

Also, the Emperor's Champion is either going in the Drop Pod or the Stormraven, depending on opponent. Drop pod if they have a lot of flyer defense, Stormraven if they don't have any.