PDA

View Full Version : Why Black Library hates Lion??

Marius
02-17-2013, 06:29 PM
After read all the HH series books I see more all less all the primarchs are cool in his own way, good or bad.... But every time the Lion appears... He is stupid, crazy, unsocial, paranoic, loser, everybody cheat him and they want to make him a half way traitor, that seems even him don't know what side he is . Really i'm very disapointed about this. He only have one cool moment in all the saga and they destroy this cool moment with the next book. It goes from the first DA codex info about him that his one of the best primarchs and the most brilliants strategist together with guilliman and now thanks to BL he looks like a loser, and complete paranoic idiot that everybody piss on him...

StarWarsDoug
02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Im going with...english is a second language for you.

Yes. Seems like his description in GW fluff and BLs treatment do not align.

mathhammer
02-17-2013, 09:50 PM
The Lion is a brilliant strategist ,

however,

He has the interpersonal skills of a rock.

This dualism in the Lion has existed from day 1, and why Luther has always played such an important role in the Lion's background.

And he was never a traitor, but being a brilliant strategist he played very close to both sides and conserved his legion's strength. I think in the next set of Lion books we will find the watchers and Luther effect his actions in this way to.

Marius
02-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Well... English Is actually my third language. xD And I don't know... More I read about the Lion, more I see they want to make him look like a ****... At least the other primarchs look cool in his way...

Ulthwé Guardian
02-18-2013, 03:30 AM
I always thought the short story "Savage Weapons" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden portrayed the Lion quite well :-S

Marius
02-18-2013, 06:57 AM
I always thought the short story "Savage Weapons" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden portrayed the Lion quite well :-S

Yes... the only story seems good... the rest he looks like and idiot...