View Full Version : Belial vs Azrael

iamian
02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
In a recent game (DA on DA, he was the only opponent available) I had belial stuck in a challenge with azrael from turn two. it was god awful ridiculous. The rest of the squad took forever to mop up his tac marines (damn 4++ save). at the end of the game it was two wounds to two wounds.

Anyone else had epic challenges where neither IC would curl up and die?

JMichael
02-08-2013, 01:30 PM
In a recent game (DA on DA, he was the only opponent available) I had belial stuck in a challenge with azrael from turn two. it was god awful ridiculous. The rest of the squad took forever to mop up his tac marines (damn 4++ save). at the end of the game it was two wounds to two wounds.

Anyone else had epic challenges where neither IC would curl up and die?

I have had Eldrad in a 3+ turn duel with a Daemon Prince as Eldrad has a 3++ save and his weapon always wounds on a 2+.
St Celestine is also a bit of a beast with a 2+/4++ and when she dies she comes back on a 4+ with d3 wounds!

Kyban
02-08-2013, 01:36 PM
My favorite was a duel between the swarmlord and my overlord, we managed to roll the same thing every turn for 3 game turns. I would hit once and fail to wound and he would fail MSS and wound himself once then save, it was ridiculous but hilarious.