PDA

View Full Version : 600 doubles. my half, please share your thoughts.

spaceman91
02-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Master of the forge or librarian ( still not sure. Motf is more survivable )

Scouts (ccw/pistol on sarge)
Landspeeder storm,multi melta

10 man tac (flamer/missile)
Rhino

Storm talon, typhoon missiles( thanks to all who swung me towards this model. It was a joy to build and paint).

I will be combat squading the tac and the hq will be with the half in the rhino.

walrusman999
02-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Libarian is better, Motf is more survivable but your librarian gets psychic powers which in a small game like that, could ruin someones day with a well placed power at the right time. Though its up to chance more because you have to roll for the powers, and make psychic tests all the time :/ Other then that looks like it will be a fun small point game. Personally with 600 points, I would just roll up a a squad of shooty terminators, typically wins my local small point games because no one can kill them.

Chexmix282
02-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Looks pretty solid. My only recommendation would be to give all the scouts CCWs or Shotguns, not just the Sergeant. Having a light-duty CC unit is really good in low point games, as they can clear small scoring units off objectives.

The Storm Talon is a good choice! The versatility of Frag/Krak missiles is important.