PDA

View Full Version : Baslisk delay?

gwensdad
02-05-2013, 07:01 PM
I was running my annual "tax rebate coming-time to make a shopping list" in my head and went to check on the price of the IG Basilisk and noticed that it's currently listed as 2-3 weeks for delivery. Doesn't this normally mean a new model is coming? But I thought this was a fairly new mold. Is this a sign of a new kit coming with the other options? Any rumors to that out there right now?

Kirsten
02-05-2013, 07:07 PM
well I don't know if a new one is coming but it is not a new mold, what they did was swap the old chimera sprues for the new ones, the basilisk parts remained unchanged. I would imagine at some point there will be new basilisk/medusa combined sprues.

TheBitzBarn
02-05-2013, 11:14 PM
There is no change coming I spoke to Trade rep they are just out and they are shipped form UK so they are on the Boat.

heretic marine
02-06-2013, 08:30 AM
awwwwww, I wanted a combo kit, on the flip side they wont charge $10 to 20 more for the basilisk. so wallet safe, conversions not.

gwensdad
02-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Problem is, I had 2 different game store owners tell me today that their reps told them a new kit was on the way. BUT on the other hand-the UK GW website shows no problem with ordering the kit.

Learn2Eel
02-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Hey mate, I think what those two game store owners may have heard is probably relating to a later release. Imperial Guard will likely be redone in two years, so it isn't at all unlikely that they would be working on new molds at the moment.
From what I can tell, the Basilisk is available to order as per normal in Australia, if that helps.