PDA

View Full Version : IG allies for Eldar?

Lost Vyper
02-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Hi!

Never played the IG, but the T3 is familiar to any Eldar player :). I was thinking a way to surprise my opponent (BA/GK). We have a game on thursday (1850p) and i was thinking about an IG ally. Can you take Vendetta as a Dedicated transport? I was hoping to get some flier/troops from the sky support for my shooty Eldar list.

Any ideas?

Renegade
02-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Hi!

Never played the IG, but the T3 is familiar to any Eldar player :). I was thinking a way to surprise my opponent (BA/GK). We have a game on thursday (1850p) and i was thinking about an IG ally. Can you take Vendetta as a Dedicated transport? I was hoping to get some flier/troops from the sky support for my shooty Eldar list.

Any ideas?

Keep it cheap and effective. A Commissar Lord, two plasma vet squads and two vendettas.

Lost Vyper
02-04-2013, 07:06 AM
That sounds good. Gots to do the calculations at home with Army Builder tonight, thanks!

CyberianK
02-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Or even cheaper:
Command with 4 plasma - 110
Veterans with 3 plasma - 115
2 Vendetta - 260
485 points total

Lost Vyper
02-07-2013, 07:25 AM
OOOOOOO--raaaaaaiiidiiiiiiiii-dennnnnn...VICTORYY!!!!!!!!!!!4-2 The almighty Grey Knights fell!!!!This was my list and the Hornets were AWESOME! Also the Vendetta kicked butt. IŽll post a text recap (if i have time) in the batrep section later today...

HQ
Eldrad (Warlord)

TROOP
Dire Avengers x 9 + Exarch (Bladestorm, Shimmershield, Power Maul)
Wave Serpent (tlBl)
Dire Avengers x 9 + Exarch (Bladestorm, Shimmershield, Power Maul)
Wave Serpent (tlBl)

FAST
Hornet (2 x Scatter Laser)
Hornet (2 x Pulse Laser)
Hornet (2 x Bright Lance)

HEAVY
War Walker x 3 (2 x Scatter Laser)

ALLIES : IG

HQ
Lord Comissar (Plasma Pistol)

ELITE
Marbo