PDA

View Full Version : O Shovah no longer on sale?

MarneusCalgar
02-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi!

Anyone knows why O Shovah isn´t on Games Workshop´s website any longer?

Thanks

spaceman91
02-04-2013, 03:18 AM
I think he was a hybrid kit so GW have probably had enough of selling him. If you want to read lots into it for no logical reason we could all jump up and down screaming new codex.( I'm messing with you :P ). That said it could be a good sign.

Wildeybeast
02-04-2013, 11:48 AM
He is indeed gone. Not just 'out of stock' but gone altogether. I would take this as a good sign of an impending Tau codex

Learn2Eel
02-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Usually if a model has disappeared from a range a few weeks after a WD release it would indicate an impending re-release of that model (whether in Finecast or plastic). That tells me that either the Tau codex is coming this month (unlikely) or O'Shovah will be re-released in Finecast as a slew of updated models this month, possibly alongside the Daemons update. It is very strange that GW would pull a model almost a month before any possible release, especially one that actually has no stand-in (without heavy conversion work). Especially after the Chapterhouse incident.......

And yes, he's still gone. Given the amount of Tau rumours we are seeing lately, could we be in for a major surprise?

gendoikari87
02-09-2013, 08:10 PM
I think he was a hybrid kit so GW have probably had enough of selling him. If you want to read lots into it for no logical reason we could all jump up and down screaming new codex.( I'm messing with you :P ). That said it could be a good sign.

well we know they're this year, so it's not that odd. Even mid year release could see a model like that cease production.