PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Cygnar Color Schemes

ElectricPaladin
01-31-2013, 01:24 PM
I've decided that this year, I'm going to either paint and play with everything I own, or sell it. I have an emotional attachment to my Cygnar - I don't want to sell it - but I can't seem to build up the enthusiasm to paint it or play it. I think that maybe part of the problem is that I painted my Cygnar standard blue - I'm far more excited by my Everblight, who are painted grey and bone, and the possibility of starting Cryx and painting them verdigris and black - which means that maybe the a solution could be to strip my Cygnar and try again with some more creative colors.

Are there any Cygnar fans out there who can recommend some colors that would look good on Cygnar, and reasons why my force has its own color scheme? Help me get this force painted! I don't want to sell out to join Cryx (I want to play Cygnar and Cryx)! Post, BoLS. You're my only hope.

ChacoStylez
02-02-2013, 10:24 PM
The way i see it, you could always go for a special forces look, maybe black in key places, and you have many shades of blue to work with. I think adding some black to the standard Cygnar colors would really look pimp!

Greggle
02-03-2013, 12:49 PM
https://plus.google.com/photos/108161258463277191357/albums/5831619753184824689?authkey=CPDvxZiuk-63cg
Here's a link to my Yellow Cygnar. It's a Nemo2 theme force, so my reasoning is that Nemo is out in the stormlands experimenting with capturing lightning, and took a mostly lightning-immune force to back him up. The force is mostly comprised of a science division, so therefore they wear their own colors to differentiate them under Nemo's authority.