Triarch Stalker
- Twin-linked Heavy Gauss Cannon

Canoptic Wraiths
- Wraiths x 3
- Whip Coils x 3

Necron Destroyers
- Destroyers x 2
- Heavy Destroyers x 3

Undecided on how to equip Immortals though at least one unit will have Tesla Carbines. Overlord joins one of the Immortal units riding in the Night Scythes. The Heavy Destroyers zoom off hunting enemy tanks, Wraiths go for infantry units and the Stalker helps out the Heavies.

EDIT: Please remember that stuff added to units uses a '-' I.e The Immortal units are 10 strong not 5.

RGilbert26
01-23-2013, 12:52 AM
Hmm I had expected at least a few replies, everyone asleep or is the list that good?

Freakeh
01-23-2013, 01:12 AM
Is 3 wraiths and the Overlord enough CC you reckon?

RGilbert26
01-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Well if i take Lychguard then i lose at least 200 points and unless i put them in one of the flyers id need to make them 10 strong to survive crossing the board.

So not sure what i could add.

EDIT:

I have been thinking about taking Illuminor Szeras as he is a lot cheaper than my Overlord, then use his dice roll to upgrade the unit of Immortals he goes with. Or use Anrakyer the Traveller and take advantage of his Mind in the Machine power.

EDIT2:

What i love about the Night Scythes is that i can come on the board, move up to 36", fire their gun and disembark the Necrons inside who can then fire as normal :P

pnkfld7892
01-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Units disembarking from a Night Scythe that moved farther 24" in that turn can now only shoot snap shots as per the newest Errata and FAQ, under the ruling "Invasion Beams"