PDA

View Full Version : WTF?? ibook DA codex question.

Blood Angel
01-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Someone said in the comments section of the review article that the mistakes and typo's etc... were already fixed in the ibook version before the FAQ was released. I am still seeing mistakes such as the reference to the Vampire counts in the Company Masters section. How do you update the thing? is it supposed to update itself automatically? Or do I have to go somewhere to update the thing?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

OrksOrksOrks
01-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Someone said in the comments section of the review article that the mistakes and typo's etc... were already fixed in the ibook version before the FAQ was released. I am still seeing mistakes such as the reference to the Vampire counts in the Company Masters section. How do you update the thing? is it supposed to update itself automatically? Or do I have to go somewhere to update the thing?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

If you've updated the iBooks app to iBooks 3, it will automatically update, yeah, otherwise, you need to delete it and download it again, sounds like you haven't updated the iBooks app

Mrchilidog
01-18-2013, 06:20 AM
My iBooks is up to date and it still shows the same paragraph of vampire counts. It looks like there was another update to Chaos Space Marines again this morning though.

glottis
01-23-2013, 10:19 AM
The updates panel is very temperamental... if you go to the 'purchased' panel in the store, you'll be able to update, even if the update doesn't show up in 'updates'. I know, it's silly, but it worked for me...I have the proper Company Master entry now.

Albavar
01-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I've had Chaos update 3 times and DA twice in the past two weeks, plus Space Marines once. My real beef is with all the tapping to drill in, its just more difficult to get the first read to get it as a cohesive whole. It will be wonderful for reference, but just having difficulty feeling the army without the hardcopy. Just weird I guess.