PDA

View Full Version : God-Damned Motherf^cking @ssholes!

ElectricPaladin
01-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Sorry, I just needed to vent. Motherf^ckers broke into my car IN MY GOD-DAMNED GARAGE!!!

Clarification: my apartment building's God-damned garage.

The funny thing is, there wasn't anything of value in my car... unless you count the $200 worth of Orks in my front seat. Good thing they didn't take them - I'd just sold them on eBay! Thank God for small blessings, amiright?

Butts.

Fizzybubela
01-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Unlucky. :( I assume they broke the windows. :(

ElectricPaladin
01-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Unlucky. :( I assume they broke the windows. :(

I kind of wish. They tore out the driver's side lock. I may need to get the entire door replaced.

Deadlift
01-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Clucking barstewerds.

You have my commiserations.

Houghten
01-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Again?

YorkNecromancer
01-15-2013, 11:51 AM
My sympathies. It's been a while, but I know exactly how that feels; it's not fair on anyone.

Denzark
01-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Listen to Nabby, you need to own a gun to deter this... (J for joke) sorry chap I commiserate also.

Fizzybubela
01-15-2013, 12:54 PM
I kind of wish. They tore out the driver's side lock. I may need to get the entire door replaced.
Holy sh!t! How'd they do that? Those f!ckers!

ElectricPaladin
01-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Holy sh!t! How'd they do that? Those f!ckers!

That's the thing about breaking into a garage... you have all night, if you're quiet.

Anyway, it's not that bad. I mean, I will need to get the door replaced, but I'm only paying $500 of it, thanks to my insurance. The only question now is how much will this inconvenience me in the coming week?

Psychosplodge
01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
so $500+ of damage, and the value of goods stolen?

they're such inconsiderate selfish cnuts, I would happily shoot them, good job we don't have guns here...

ElectricPaladin
01-15-2013, 04:09 PM
so $500+ of damage, and the value of goods stolen?

No goods stolen, actually. There was nothing in my car.

Their crime model could use some work. Seriously: "derp derp derp, I'm gonna leave my iPhone in my car overnight - that's a great idea!" What were they thinking we were going to do?

I talked to the owners of the other cars. The fools didn't actually steal a damned thing.

Psychosplodge
01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
They did them all? Bring back flogging...

jgebi
01-15-2013, 04:32 PM
hahaha these guys are smartish if they get caught they'll only be brought up on destruction of property and not theft (go figure theft is harsher charging then destruction) also harder to track if they don't steal

ElectricPaladin
01-15-2013, 04:35 PM
They did them all? Bring back flogging...

Three - the ones without alarms :-/.

hahaha these guys are smartish if they get caught they'll only be brought up on destruction of property and not theft (go figure theft is harsher charging then destruction) also harder to track if they don't steal

I suppose so... but in that case, what was the freaking point?

jgebi
01-15-2013, 04:45 PM
well properly seeing is their was anything good or just bored teens

scadugenga
01-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Let me guess, no cameras in the garage?

As much as it sucks, you may want to invest in a car alarm, just so this doesn't happen again.

DarkLink
01-15-2013, 08:03 PM
A friend of mine once had his iphone stolen while he was working out at the gym. He went home, logged onto findmyphone, reported it to the police, and they tracked and caught the thief while he was trying to sell it.

Wolfshade
01-16-2013, 02:57 AM
A friend of mine once had his iphone stolen while he was working out at the gym. He went home, logged onto findmyphone, reported it to the police, and they tracked and caught the thief while he was trying to sell it.

Huzzah for citizen justice!

EP you don't seem to be having much luck with this :(

ElectricPaladin
01-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Huzzah for citizen justice!

EP you don't seem to be having much luck with this :(

I rally cannot catch a freaking break, can I?

Well, wish me luck. I'm going to get on my landlord's case about this. We need better security. Hopefully I won't get evicted for being a pain in the ***.

Wolfshade
01-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Can you not make the argument that the issue is that the garage is not secure and because of that it is your landlord whom should be liable?

wittdooley
01-16-2013, 09:15 AM
I think you need to GTFO of Oakland, my friend.

Houghten
01-16-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm going to get on my landlord's case about this. We need better security. Hopefully I won't get evicted for being a pain in the ***.
My garage has detectors on both doors that feed straight into the main burglar alarm. Yours apparently doesn't. I'd certainly say the questions "why the hell not?" is a legitimate one to direct at your landlord...