PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Identification help

PhoenixFlame
10-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Hey :) can anyone out there tell me what weapon this is?

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63/Shortsonfire82/IMG_1725.jpg

I'm looking at the 3rd edition Terminators and am having trouble identifying the second gun from the left, could any veterans out there help enlighten me? :cool:

Thanks much :D

Aldramelech
10-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Thats a heavy flamer mate.....

PhoenixFlame
10-22-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks very much :)

Jiggs
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
I have that same set of terminators I actually got it for 2$ at a flee market unopened best buy I've made on a 40k purchase.... oh it was my first 40k models and they got me into the game. :D

PhoenixFlame
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I've been playing with other peoples spare armies for years now and finally just gave in ;)
so awhile back I picked up around 5500 pts of Wolves and have been meaning to actually find out what I have when playing WYSIWYG. Which I've almost finished... now I just have to re-figure out what I can run & how since I've been playing 13th Co. prior to the new Codex. I think I'll be looking for more Termies to go with the new Wolf Guard rules. :D

Jiggs
10-22-2009, 03:35 PM
I think I'll be looking for more Termies to go with the new Wolf Guard rules. :D

well you can never have to many termies a friend and I will have 20-30 termies in a 4,000-5,000 pts per side game. Be careful when deepstriking I lost a squad of ten termies and one terminator chaplain because one termie landed into dangerous terrain and I failed my test!:mad: We still won by one objective but it was still an expensive lost that nearly cost us the game. He was pissed because he was winning until we captured an objective by using bikers on the last turn to assault a squad of burnaz.:D

So go out there and get as many terminators as you can....nothing more fun than a terminator deepstrike force well except the look on your opponents face when they come out.:D