PDA

View Full Version : Can someone with the new DA Codex answer a question for me?

Timothy Wheeler
01-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I wont be able to get the codex until next month. I'm wondering if anything in my collection is no longer legal, as it was legal under the old codex but I haven't seen the new one yet.

NOTE: I am aware my army isn't all that great.

HQ's
Company Master with Power Sword (AoBR Captain)
Company Master with Power Sword and Combi-Plasma (DV)
Librarian (DV)
Interrogator-Chaplain with Plasma Pistol (DV Limited Edition)
5 Man Command Squad with Company Champion, 1 Veteran with Power Weapon and Plasma Pistol, 1 Veteran with just a Plasma Pistol (DA Veterans Kit)

Elites
5 Man Deathwing Terminator Squad, 1 Terminator with Chainfist, 1 Terminator with Assault Cannon (DV)
5 Man Deathwing Terminator Squad, 1 Terminator with Assault Cannon (AoBR Termie Squad, Assault Cannon from Veteran Kit)
Dreadnaught with Multi-Melta (AoBR)

Troops
10 Man Tactical Squad, 1 with Plasma Cannon, 1 with Plasma Gun, Sergeant has Plasma Pistol (DV)
10 Man Tactical Squad, 1 with Missile Launcher, 1 with Flamer. (AoBR)
5 Man Scout Squad, 4 with Sniper Rifles, Sergeant has a Bolt Pistol and Power Fist (Sniper Scout Kit, Bolt Pistol and Power Fist from Veteran Kit)
<The site lists Scouts as troops in the DA section, so I'm assuming they've been moved from elites to troops>

Fast Attack
3 Man Ravenwing Bike Squadron, 1 with Plasma Gun. All bikes have twinlinked bolterguns (DV)

Strangleweb
01-11-2013, 03:42 PM
You're absolutely fine!

Flying Tigress
01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Looks good. Don't forget your missile launcher tactical squad trooper can take flakk missiles now. :)

Tynskel
01-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Yes. Scouts are troops. They are pretty inexpensive, too!