PDA

View Full Version : 600pts Space Wolves (School League)

Scorch
01-04-2013, 10:36 AM
This list is for the upcoming school league heat in my area, it complies with all the restrictions placed by the competition etc.
I'm just wondering whether it's balanced enough to take on an array of armies?

HQ:
Rune Priest = 130pts
-Terminator armour
-Chooser of the Slain

Troops:
Grey Hunter Pack (10) = 200pts
-flamer
-plasma gun
-power fist
-wolf standard
-mark of the Wulfen

Grey Hunter Pack (5) = 130pts
-flamer
-meltagun
-power fist
-wolf standard
-mark of the Wulfen
(I don't have the codex to hand at the moment, but I'm assuming a meltagun is 5pts without the free for 10men? The rest of the units are copy and lasted from other lists, so I'm sure about them)

Heavy Support:
Long Fangs Pack = 140pts
-5x missile launcher

=600pts

DemonFerret
01-05-2013, 01:30 AM
[QUOTE=Scorch;273126]This list is for the upcoming school league heat in my area, it complies with all the restrictions placed by the competition etc.

Grey Hunter Pack (5) = 130pts
-flamer
-meltagun
-power fist
-wolf standard
-mark of the Wulfen
(I don't have the codex to hand at the moment, but I'm assuming a meltagun is 5pts without the free for 10men? The rest of the units are copy and lasted from other lists, so I'm sure about them)

You cant take two special weapons with a 5 man squad. And you really should try to talk to the head honcho and see if they will at least let u do like 1250 or something. 600 just such a weird number.

Colonel Bindoff
01-05-2013, 02:50 AM
And you really should try to talk to the head honcho and see if they will at least let u do like 1250 or something. 600 just such a weird number.

I seem to remember that the point of it being 600 points is that you can conceivably finish the game in the time a school club runs for (either a lunch break or hour after school). As a former teacher there's no way I'd have hung around whilst the kids played 1250 games!

Scorch
01-05-2013, 11:58 AM
I've just got my codex back and have seen that rather annoying error :/
And unfortunately, 600pts is the fix, it's for the UK Schools Championships, so not really much room for negotiation.
Anyway, back to the drawing board.