PDA

View Full Version : Just a quickie

Psychosplodge
01-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Anyone who wants to be nice want to do me a massive favour?

Go here (http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/pages/hobgoblin) and vote for Lesbian Bed Death They're near the end of the list, I really want to see them in a festival setting, and I'm already going to bloodstock...two birds, one stone and all that...

Deadlift
01-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Done ;)

I will admit the singer hasn't got a bad voice, but that particular song I found a bit generic. Easy on the eyes though. Always had a soft spot for the lady's with tattoos.

Wolfshade
01-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Done :)

Psychosplodge
01-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Cheers, both of you. Not the song I'd have picked but I suppose they should use the current singer lol

Godless Zealot
01-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Done! Especially for you Mr. Splodge!

Psychosplodge
01-02-2013, 05:42 PM
yay, thanks!

Godless Zealot
01-02-2013, 06:06 PM
No problem, was that a fluttershy style yay?

eldargal
01-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Done ;)

I will admit the singer hasn't got a bad voice, but that particular song I found a bit generic. Easy on the eyes though. Always had a soft spot for the lady's with tattoos.
I'm not, waste of a perfectly good compelxion.:p I like the name thougj.

dark messenger
01-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Voted. Have fun with that Splodge :)

Psychosplodge
01-03-2013, 02:22 AM
No problem, was that a fluttershy style yay?

possibly...

I'm not, waste of a perfectly good complexion.:p I like the name though.

Oh it works...

Voted. Have fun with that Splodge :)

Thanks!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
01-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Oh it works...

*in a Bane voice*

For you....

Psychosplodge
01-03-2013, 04:23 AM
*in a Bane voice*

For you....

Lol, it's more on an individual basis, tattoos work on some girls and not others...

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
01-03-2013, 04:25 AM
It really depends on what tattoo, where, and how big it is.

I kinda want a tattoo...

Psychosplodge
01-03-2013, 04:27 AM
Pretty much that yeah.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
01-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Get the fracking Aquila on my arm.

Wolfshade
01-03-2013, 04:44 AM
I think someone needs to read Leviticus

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
01-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Read it, got the t shirt, burned the t shirt.

Psychosplodge
01-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Invalidated by the NT, and a tattooed motorcycling vicar once told me it doesn't mean like that, it was in context to a particular group of pagans apparently...

Wolfshade
01-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Read it, got the t shirt, burned the t shirt.

I hope you salted the earth where you burnt it

Invalidated by the NT, and a tattooed motorcycling vicar once told me it doesn't mean like that, it was in context to a particular group of pagans apparently...

I know, but if taking things out of context is good enough for TV Evangelists it's good enough for me.

Deadlift
01-03-2013, 05:05 AM
It really depends on what tattoo, where, and how big it is.

I kinda want a tattoo...

I have a fair few, I have a half sleeve on my right upper arm of various Wolves in different scenes, My left arm has another wolf, my right calf has another wolf, baying at the moon and on my inner left forearm I have a large tribal dagger shape that my wife chose.

I often get told by gaming friends that I really should be playing space wolves with all my wolf themed tats, never played them though.

My wife has none at all, from a very respectful conservative family and tattoos just are not the done thing. I love my in-laws and I know they love me, but I do think they get embarrassed by me when I attend their church in their home town. Their son in law stands out a bit amongst the usual congregation of oaps :o

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
01-03-2013, 05:06 AM
You should be of the Vlka Fenryka by the sounds of it.

Psychosplodge
01-03-2013, 05:12 AM
I know, but if taking things out of context is good enough for TV Evangelists it's good enough for me.

Oh, right yeah that makes sense.

I have a fair few, I have a half sleeve on my right upper arm of various Wolves in different scenes, My left arm has another wolf, my right calf has another wolf, baying at the moon and on my inner left forearm I have a large tribal dagger shape that my wife chose.

I often get told by gaming friends that I really should be playing space wolves with all my wolf themed tats, never played them though.

That sounds quite the collection, and they're probably right lol