PDA

View Full Version : Robots in FW Horus heresy

Pendragon38
12-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Like the top says, do you think they will re-release robots for the heresy book since they played a huge part in the wars. I wouldn't mind havering more bots for my marines.
Tell me your thoughts about this,or are they gonna be a hassle for them or players in the game.

Thanks Perry

wittdooley
12-30-2012, 10:25 PM
What kind of robots do you mean? I imagine theyll include some of the AdMech unit that are already in the Betrayal book and any others they may do.

Pendragon38
12-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Like the crusader or conquer robots and maybe killbots. And are they gonna release plastic/resin models for the masses

wittdooley
12-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Have you had the opportunity to read the first HH book from FW? There's a unit in there called the Thallax Cohort that I'd almost guarantee they'll release models of. My guess is that they'll slowly filter models out through the HH books in a sort of ramp up to the 40k AdMech IA book they've talked about wanting to do for a while. I can tell you now when they release the Thallax, as long as they don't look like soggy dog Shyte, ill be in for 20-30 of them.

Pendragon38
12-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Have you had the opportunity to read the first HH book from FW? There's a unit in there called the Thallax Cohort that I'd almost guarantee they'll release models of. My guess is that they'll slowly filter models out through the HH books in a sort of ramp up to the 40k AdMech IA book they've talked about wanting to do for a while. I can tell you now when they release the Thallax, as long as they don't look like soggy dog Shyte, ill be in for 20-30 of them.
Nice,I've got two squads of robots but it would be nice if they drop some bad @$$ models for us. Because I will be in the same boat as you when it comes to them.

wittdooley
12-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I think there's a pretty big market for them. Same with the Sisters of Silence and Custodes. I bet we'll see models of them sooner rather than later.

Exciting Time to be a whore of the imperium. ;-)