PDA

View Full Version : Optimize this Sisters Order

Blackcloud6
12-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Right now my Sisters have three 10 Sister Sisters squads (one with a Meltagun, 2 with a Flamer). I have one 6 Sister squad that I think I will keep that size to ride in an immolator.

I have a Seraphim Squad (10 Seraphims)

One Sister with heavy Bolter.

St. Celestine to build.

One Canoness to build.

One Immolator.

Three Immolator kits to build (will build to be able to switch between Rhino and Immolator)

One Exorcist Kit to build.

One Penitent Engine to build.

I am thinking of adding a Soroitas Command Squad. What is the best organization for this unit?

I may take that one Heavy Bolter sister and use it in a Retributor Squad.

What else should I consider? I am thinking that this should top at at 1500 points. But I was also considering a detachment of Crimson Fists as an ally just so i have a reason to do some Space Marines.

Are Simulacrum Imperialis and or Blessed Banners worth getting?

Thanks much in advance for your help.

JMichael
12-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I only use the Simulacrum Imperialis in my 4 Heavy Bolter Retributor squad.
I like using a Dominion squad (Scouts) with 2 melta-guns in an Immolator to outflank.
St Celestine running with the Seraphim is pretty brutal (fearless + Hit & Run).
Another Exorcist would by me other recommendation for a pure Sisters list. I made mine by magnetizing Whirlwind launchers onto my Immolator turret. Looks great!

Iyandagar
12-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Exorcists... I cannot wax lyrical enough about these babies. Pretty much every game I have ever run my Sisters out, these little beauties have smashed vehicles, troops and my opponents dreams into bite size chunks of misery. Even gunned a StormEagle down in a single turn, snap fired 5 shots, hit with three, penetrated once, glanced once. Being AP1 rolled a 4 and boom no more StormEagle, or the pesky marines hitching a lift. I adore my Exorcists.

Blackcloud6
12-30-2012, 01:18 PM
I only use the Simulacrum Imperialis in my 4 Heavy Bolter Retributor squad.
I like using a Dominion squad (Scouts) with 2 melta-guns in an Immolator to outflank.
St Celestine running with the Seraphim is pretty brutal (fearless + Hit & Run).
Another Exorcist would by me other recommendation for a pure Sisters list. I made mine by magnetizing Whirlwind launchers onto my Immolator turret. Looks great!

I was also thinking that the Simulacrum Imperialis should go with the Retributor Squad. With a leader then it would fit in an Immolator.

A Dominion Squad does sound cool. How many Sisters do you have in that one?

Another Exorcist? Cool. Maybe I'll get the Forge World one just for something different.

Blackcloud6
12-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Exorcists... I cannot wax lyrical enough about these babies. Pretty much every game I have ever run my Sisters out, these little beauties have smashed vehicles, troops and my opponents dreams into bite size chunks of misery. Even gunned a StormEagle down in a single turn, snap fired 5 shots, hit with three, penetrated once, glanced once. Being AP1 rolled a 4 and boom no more StormEagle, or the pesky marines hitching a lift. I adore my Exorcists.

Well, with two suggestions for more Exorcists, I guess I will have to get another. Thanks

Iyandagar
12-30-2012, 02:21 PM
I like the GW Exorcist, however mine are all with the Forgeworld conversions as these just look all business on the table top. I plan to get a GW Exorcist and run it as a Rhino, for when the Canoness hitches a ride in to battle.