PDA

View Full Version : Sisters of Battle Immolator Colors?

Blackcloud6
12-28-2012, 01:05 PM
What are the colors used for the traditional Sisters vehicle scheme? Is the base color black or a very dark blue? And the read trim, what color is used for that?

Thanks much...

JMichael
12-28-2012, 01:22 PM
It depends on which Order your sisters are from.
Some are red, white, black, silver, etc.
I use Sisters from the Order of the Sacred Rose whose color is white with black trim and red edging..3454
The Order of Our Martyred Lady is what is primarily shown and has black armor with dark red trim.3455

Here are the others:
Order of the Bloody Rose: Blood Red armor with Black trim and white edging3456
Order of the Valorous Heart: Black armor with Black trim and white edging3457
Order of the Ebon Chalice: Black armor with white trim and red edging3453
Order of the Argent Shroud: Silver armor with white trim and red edging

Blackcloud6
12-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks much but I am asking about the vehicles. Do you know what Citadel colors are used for the overall black (or dark blue) with red stripe scheme?

Iceman
12-29-2012, 12:21 PM
The vehicles match the order. So if your SOB are painted with black armor and red robes then your Immolator should also be painted with black armor and red trim. The exact colors don't really matter. They are to your taste. I have seen the base color black highlighted with everything from Codex Gray to Midnight Blue. Of course, GW has a whole new paint line so you have to pick whatever highlight you liked best. I used what was Scab Red with Blood Red highlights for the red trim parts.

ElectricPaladin
12-29-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm doing Order of the Argent Shroud, so my vehicles will be bright silver with white trim and a little bit of red. It's going to be awesome.

Especially if I field them as allies to my all Sanguinary Guard, Dante-led Blood Angels - all gold with a little white and red.

I call them the Shining Host.

badlybuilt
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM
According to the witch hunters codex, which seems Order of our Martyred Lady is the most photographed
Armour : chaos black
Robes : Blood Red
Weapons: Boltgun Metal

The blue trim looks like regal blue with some white , but I not too sure if it that colour is in a pot or not.
Correction, Ultramarines blue

Blackcloud6
01-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks you all for your help. I think I have come to a decision.

According to the witch hunters codex, which seems Order of our Martyred Lady is the most photographed

I was able to pick this old CODEX of of eBay for $5. it helps with the painting and gave me the info I needed to figure out what my order will look like.

I'm doing Order of the Argent Shroud, so my vehicles will be bright silver with white trim and a little bit of red. It's going to be awesome.

As the most of the painted Sisters I purchased are in this order, I am also going to go with this scheme. I decided I will do the vehicles this way too but I will use Bolt Gun metal as the over color of the vehicles and give them a dark wash then highlight with Chain mail and Mithril Silver (or whatever they are called now.) This will darken the vehicles a tad and not be so shiny , hopefully they will look like old European armor that the Knights used to wear. I may go with a white superstructure or just use white and red on certain trim items. I have seen some pictures of white trimmed vehicles where the upper part that is added to the vehicle is all white and that looks good, I need to see how easy or hard it is to do.