PDA

View Full Version : Borderline Boilers.....

Mr Mystery
12-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Yep! Afraid this is a slightly infantile thread!

So, who have you found oddly attractive, if you've had a few pints, and they're in a darkish room, and you're squinting??

For me, it's Paloma Faith. She's a redhead, so I should fancy her, but somehow not quite. It's not that there's anything exactly wrong with her... Just, she somehow doesn't quite rank as attractive. Eyes say no, nads say go!

Marian Carey is another one. She can look ridiculously hot one second, and the next? Back end of a bus! I don't know how, but it's true!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-25-2012, 05:20 PM
I don't think about any other people. :p

Mr Mystery
12-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Ooh what a lie!!

Christine Bleakley. She's another one. Should be hot, but probably due to being a stick insect, rates as merely tepid!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-25-2012, 05:35 PM
No word of a lie. :D

Deadlift
12-25-2012, 06:23 PM
That one in "sex in the city" can't remember her name, supposed to be attractive but looks bloody minging to me. The one married to Matthew Broderick.

Always had a soft spot for Salma Hayak, and oddly enough Joan Cusack.

dark messenger
12-25-2012, 09:32 PM
For me it's Kaley Cuoco. For some reason everyone says she's hot but I can only see it when I'm either really tired or slightly tipsy. Normally my natural taste in women kinda veers me away from her.

Deadlift I second that motion on Salma Hayek. Coz, you know... yeah :D
Well her or Melanie Leishmann, I'm not fussy

White Tiger88
12-25-2012, 10:24 PM
For me it's Kaley Cuoco. For some reason everyone says she's hot but I can only see it when I'm either really tired or slightly tipsy. Normally my natural taste in women kinda veers me away from her.

Deadlift I second that motion on Salma Hayek. Coz, you know... yeah :D
Well her or Melanie Leishmann, I'm not fussy

Ya...... Bernadette is the hottest on the Big Bang Theory...... As for Hot when drunk i think its safe to say we all have made some bad choices.

I don't think about any other people. :p

Oh such a lie.....

Denzark
12-26-2012, 04:28 AM
You should see who you find strangely attractive at the end of your sixth month in Afghanistan...

eldargal
12-26-2012, 04:43 AM
http://www.wildlifeofpakistan.com/MammalsofPakistan/Urial.jpg

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-26-2012, 04:44 AM
He's not Ian Watkins...

Denzark
12-26-2012, 05:20 AM
http://www.wildlifeofpakistan.com/MammalsofPakistan/Urial.jpg

fair one...

eldargal
12-26-2012, 05:24 AM
It's a picture of an Afghani/Pakistani goat too, I'm all about attention to detail.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-26-2012, 05:28 AM
fair one...

Dem horns.

Mr Mystery
12-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Ah yes! Sarah Jessica Horseface.

In fact, Borderline Boilerdom can be applied to three of the four shallow, two dimensional characters from sex in the city. Only the brunette rises above tepid.

And delving back into the world of music, that blonde bint from *****cat dolls that was in the jungle. Just like Ms Horseface, body off baywatch, face off crimewatch!