PDA

View Full Version : AOBR warboss on converted warbike

warboss Grotgrim Dakaskab
12-20-2012, 01:44 PM
hey i have created a warbiking warboss using a space marine bike and the assault on black reach warboss. pics will be uploaded later

zenjah
12-21-2012, 10:21 AM
I would suggest waiting until you are ready to post pics or at least say something before you make a thread. This thread has already been viewed 180 times, and I'm guessing it wasn't very interesting to any of those viewers.

12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
yer well it wouldnt let me upload the pictures and im still trying now so please take that in mind before you complain

SotonShades
12-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Are you trying to upload directly to BoLS or are you using another service? I upload mine to flickr and use html tags {img}image url{/img} to post them in replies. (replace the curly brackets with square ones; [ or ] as appropriate).

flickr is really hands as you can select the size of the image before getting the image url, so even if your edited/uploaded pics are different size, the thread will still have consistently sized photos.

12-22-2012, 02:18 PM
i need to find the upload cable for my phone, or email them to myself, then add the image in. but it doesnt seem to be working...

Cpt Codpiece
12-22-2012, 04:50 PM
try uploading it to facebook and making it a public gallery, then post the link in here for now :)

or try uploading to photobucet or flikr via your phone?