PDA

View Full Version : apology about nids

warboss Grotgrim Dakaskab
12-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Hey all.
I recently made some posts about tyranids and starting a 600 point army. Well, now here is the apology. As I am part of the school league team, i have to try and help our team win. so to do that, my other teammates have said that I should stick to my Orks as they are better. So I am sorry for wasting all your time, and hope to be back to posting about Orks soon.
sorry to all
warboss Grotgrim Dakaskab
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Slacker
12-20-2012, 03:50 PM
'tis a noble endeavor to learn more about any army. You seemed interested enough in playing them, I imagine you'll put the knowledge to use eventually.

alshrive
12-21-2012, 03:54 AM
'tis a noble endeavor to learn more about any army. You seemed interested enough in playing them, I imagine you'll put the knowledge to use eventually.

couldn't agree more with this comment. i only play a handful of armies but i try to have a working knowledge of each codex as and when it comes out... i find that helps me more than anything!

Kyban
12-21-2012, 09:57 AM
couldn't agree more with this comment. i only play a handful of armies but i try to have a working knowledge of each codex as and when it comes out... i find that helps me more than anything!

Same here, I own almost all of the codices, still working on buying the armies... :p