PDA

View Full Version : Inexplicable scumbaggery.

Mr Mystery
12-19-2012, 04:33 PM
So, some heartless scrote(s) have hit a new low.

They've stolen a bunch of toys and games from Great Ormond Street Hospital. These were donations from companies to sick children.

What the hell is wrong with people??

On the bright side, Lord Sugar has offered to buy replacements, and I'm trying to arrange a collection at work prior to a trip to Hamley's to provide some from us

And for those unaware, GOSH is a children's hospital, and sadly not the kind all the kids get to leave :(

Nabterayl
12-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Also the hospital to which Sir James Barrie gifted his Peter Pan copyright.

*******s.

Not the hospital. The thieves.

White Tiger88
12-19-2012, 06:56 PM
This doesn't surprise me we had some people stealing poppy boxes here from veterans =/

dark messenger
12-20-2012, 12:45 AM
What the hell?!? What the actual ****?!

Will people take anything that's not nailed down or locked in an alarmed vault?
I can guarantee you the people who stole that will end up selling them on for cheap prices on the high street to passers-by for a quick quid. Effing s******s

Mr Mystery
12-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Indeed.

I just don't understand why anyone would rip off a kids hospital like that?

I don't expect to raise a great deal of money from the work collection due to lack of organisation time, but I hope to be able to donate at least some cuddly toys or similar. Friend's sister is a nurse there, so I'm hoping to get some guidance on what's appropriate for a hospital environ.

Psychosplodge
12-20-2012, 07:11 AM
It's not really inexplicable these days. Most people don't really care about anything anymore and the criminal element take this to the extremes, in a country where old people are killed for a fiver, I'm disgusted but not really surprised...

Wildeybeast
12-20-2012, 11:06 AM
I just don't understand why anyone would rip off a kids hospital like that?

Talk to the Americans about that one. The copyright to PP has expired now, in Britain they have basically been granted an indefinite extension to it, but the yanks have refused to support this so people over there can do what they like with PP and not pay a penny. Not quite the same as robbing presents from the kiddies, but still pretty low.