PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed: Battlefront Service

Drunkencorgimaster
12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
I was so blown away by "Open Fire" I decided to start collecting an army. My first purchase past the Open Fire set was the German 8.8cm AA Battery. It shows up missing the Kubelwagon command car. So I carefully filled out Battlefront's online problem form. I get a message on Dec 1 that a representative would be contacting me soon. It has been 12 days and two follow-up emails since and I have yet to get a response from Battlefront. I must be stupid or something but I also cannot find any phone number to contact them at.

Any suggestions? Does anyone on BOLS know any employees at Battlefront who can help address this? Better yet, are any Battlefront people monitoring this forum? I'm kind of the guy in my gaming community leading the charge to get people into Flames of War, but this is beginning to make me wonder if I've picked the right game.

White Tiger88
12-12-2012, 11:30 PM
I was so blown away by "Open Fire" I decided to start collecting an army. My first purchase past the Open Fire set was the German 8.8cm AA Battery. It shows up missing the Kubelwagon command car. So I carefully filled out Battlefront's online problem form. I get a message on Dec 1 that a representative would be contacting me soon. It has been 12 days and two follow-up emails since and I have yet to get a response from Battlefront. I must be stupid or something but I also cannot find any phone number to contact them at.

Any suggestions? Does anyone on BOLS know any employees at Battlefront who can help address this? Better yet, are any Battlefront people monitoring this forum? I'm kind of the guy in my gaming community leading the charge to get people into Flames of War, but this is beginning to make me wonder if I've picked the right game.

As funny as it might sound post on Battlefronts Forum with the problem, there are mods there that know the staff and should be able to get you a number, As the only one i can find is for retailers to buy from lol

(Also nice to see a fellow german player)

Makarov
12-13-2012, 12:48 AM
As funny as it might sound post on Battlefronts Forum with the problem, there are mods there that know the staff and should be able to get you a number, As the only one i can find is for retailers to buy from lol

Do what white says.

Also @white I am a german player, I also play late war poles

White Tiger88
12-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Do what white says.

Also @white I am a german player, I also play late war poles

You don't count till you admit Germans have cool hats. :P

Drunkencorgimaster
12-13-2012, 11:54 AM

That is brilliant. No idea why I did not think of that.

Makarov
12-19-2012, 10:16 PM
You don't count till you admit Germans have cool hats. :P

They do, and good helmets. Fun fact: The US military uses their Helmet design today

karnophage
12-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Apparently they are moving again. That may be the problem with the delay.

Drunkencorgimaster
12-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Problem fixed:) They sent me the missing vehicle. Thanks!