PDA

View Full Version : da new ork codex???

warboss Grotgrim Dakaskab
12-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey guys.
Sorry if this has already been posted but i have heard lots of rumours about a new ork codex. I have benn playin orks since the recent codex and would not like a new one so please put me out of my misery and tell me that there is no codex?
Tah if you reply
Grotgrim Dakaskab
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

fuzzbuket
12-11-2012, 03:35 PM
and back to dakka with you.

we like spelling here and also there are several threads dedicated to such a thing, there is a search bar up top.

12-11-2012, 03:45 PM

we like spelling here and also there are several threads dedicated to such a thing, there is a search bar up top.

Confused why you would mention tge spelling because it might be im just 14 (15 in a week) but i can see very few grammatical errors there. But thanks for pointing that out about the search bar. Im only new so tah.

Cap'nSmurfs
12-11-2012, 05:21 PM
There's no serious rumours about an Ork codex for the immediate future, but there are rumours of a wave of miniatures. The most credible part is that there'll be a box of Deffkoptas as they were only available in Assault on Black Reach previously.

OrksOrksOrks
12-12-2012, 04:09 AM

Do we also like capital letters?

Psychosplodge
12-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Do we also like capital letters?

APPARENTLY NOT, THE FORUM MAKES THEM ALL SMALL IF YOU TRY TYPING LIKE THIS

words

DrLove42
12-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Its also fuzz. Capital letters would ruin his font

Psychosplodge
12-12-2012, 05:29 AM
And fonts are serious business...

Defenestratus
12-12-2012, 07:29 AM
This thread makes me weep for the future of humanity.

thelion
12-12-2012, 07:33 AM
omg roflmao

Psychosplodge
12-12-2012, 08:08 AM
This thread makes me weep for the future of humanity.

His font isn't that bad...

fuzzbuket
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
His font isn't that bad...

DAMMIT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED ZE MASTER PLAN.

also im considering if i should bring a tablet to the BOLSCON so people can complain about the font. loljk ive got a ****ed up accent anyway.

12-12-2012, 01:32 PM
This has gone slightly off topic but hey, who cares! This is actually very amusing to read!

Nemesis
12-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Well, well. A young lad with 8 posts comes on with a question and all he gets is schtik about his spelling and a reference to the search bar. WOT!!! How about just answering the lads question?

As to the search bar---have YOU used it? I have, a number of times and it's crap--you just get a pile of answers that have nothing, (in my experience), to do with the search parameters.

Jeez, give the lad a break eh?

12-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Well, well. A young lad with 8 posts comes on with a question and all he gets is schtik about his spelling and a reference to the search bar. WOT!!! How about just answering the lads question?

As to the search bar---have YOU used it? I have, a number of times and it's crap--you just get a pile of answers that have nothing, (in my experience), to do with the search parameters.

Tah pal. I agree about the search bar i tried it and it just shpwed me the mostb recent posts from today. So thanks for sticking up for me.

Animus Silvanna
12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Holy crap this post is surely not even about New Ork Codex, I feel deceived -.-

-Ditto on the search bar its garbage. Idk how many times I tried to find something and either got nothing and or a combination of stuff that has nothing to do with what I was looking for lol

DrLove42
12-13-2012, 03:11 AM
This has gone slightly off topic but hey, who cares! This is actually very amusing to read!

Everything goes off topic here

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-13-2012, 03:55 AM

I believe the question was already answered...

There's no serious rumours about an Ork codex for the immediate future, but there are rumours of a wave of miniatures. The most credible part is that there'll be a box of Deffkoptas as they were only available in Assault on Black Reach previously.

Tah very much...

fuzzbuket
12-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Everything goes off topic here

now all we need is to form a circle and eat cookies and ward off the day. the day that we all die because sploge has bombed the fourm with ponies.

brace yourselves.

THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL

Psychosplodge
12-18-2012, 03:19 AM
http://flashfact.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/pinkie_pie___party_cannon_wall_by_mysticalpha-d4i2x5c.jpg