PDA

View Full Version : Eldar vs. Blood Angels 2500p TEXT BATREP, no video...

Lost Vyper
12-10-2012, 06:18 AM
The Relic, Vanguard...i got the first turn and took the only building on the table, parked loads of stuff in the reserves (he had 2 x Stormravens, 2x dreds, drop pod with stern guard , death company...you know). Had Pathfinders on ruins and in forest. Very uneventful turn, took down few tactical marines and pinned another squad down. In came the Pod and sternguard flamed ALL my Scorpions down (First Blood) and combat squaded combi-meltaguys missed the building! Well, one hit, but nothing of notice. Second turn and i got my Walkers in (3x MLīs & 3 x SLīs) and Clowns and the Farseer on bike and Warlocks. Troupe master blasted the drop pod sky high, killing himself in the explosion and the outflanking WWīs glanced the Devastator (or the big gun tank, don't remember the name) to death Dark Reapers continued to kill of Marines and the other WWīs too. Farseer + cronies killed of over half of the flaming marines and that was it. On his turn he got both of the birds in and the Sanguinor and Dred dropped out, other flew closer with Dred and DC...he took down the other WWīs and one of the ML WWīs. On the third turn i got the WS with DAīs and flew right in the middle and the Hornet (2 x Pulselaser) outflanked. I got couple of wounds to the Sanquinor and kept mowing down them Marines. Farseer attacked the last Marines and consolitated closer to the Relic. He flew right in my face and blasted the WWīs, killing one and the Dred popped the WS and killed the DAīs in assault. Sanguinor cut down one PF-squad. On the 4th, my Farseer and Warlock disposed the Dred with SSīs and another Marine-squad got squashed. On his turn out came the Dred and DC. This time the house couldnīt take it and was destroyed and Eldrad was the sole survivor. On the 5th i assaulted the Dred (missing my my Fortune throw, first perils and then 6+6+5 on the dice!) My Hornet shot Sanguinor down (SWL), iīm so liking the Hornet! My Farseer + Warlock took the LB and survived the few rounds due to Fortuned 4+ save. Eldrad died, after being assaulted by the DC also. Game ended 3-2 BA victory, but it was a close and fun match. My MVPīs being the Hornet and Farseer biker. If i had the Fortune in on Eldrad, he still would be dead...death company would have dealt at least 10-30 wounds and he had one left...