PDA

View Full Version : Oh sod off Donald Trump!

Mr Mystery
12-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Yep. He of the stupid 'hair' is at it again, and once more Teddy is a long way from the pram.

No, it's not Obama. Go east young man to find this source. Yup. It's Scotland.

Glen Fiddich have, by public vote, made Duncan Forbes 'Scot of the year'.

Mr Forbes opposed Trump's golf course, and refused to sell his land. And despite this having been a free, open public vote, Trumpleton has said Glen Fiddich should be ashamed, and has said his empire won't trade with them.

It's as if he has singularly failed to spot that historically, Scotland has never been one to be pushed around. This isn't Glen Fiddich having a pop Trumpypoos. It's the country.

He really is quite laughable!

eldargal
12-06-2012, 04:44 AM
It's as if he has singularly failed to spot that historically, Scotland has never been one to be pushed around. This isn't Glen Fiddich having a pop Trumpypoos. It's the country.

*cough* Edward I Malleus Scottorium *uncough*

:p

He is laughable.

Mr Mystery
12-06-2012, 04:49 AM
And we still trolled him.....

Current queen coronated. Erroneously as Elizabeth II of Britain. (She isn't. Previous Liz wasn't queen of Scotland) so some bombed post boxes.

We're like kids that never quite grew up!

Denzark
12-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Prima nocte?

Psychosplodge
12-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Hammer of the North...
So it appears someone decided to film the back of my head...

http://youtu.be/jQuO1sQwBRY

Build
12-06-2012, 10:52 AM
The thing I've never understood about Trump is with all the money he has at his disposal, you would have thought he'd be able to buy a better wig.

lobster-overlord
12-06-2012, 05:38 PM
The reason for the hair that way is because that is the way spun gold sits when it's presented as hair. Afterall, he is Trumplestiltzkin.

John M>

Uncle Nutsy
12-06-2012, 07:41 PM
The thing I've never understood about Trump is with all the money he has at his disposal, you would have thought he'd be able to buy a better wig.

You know the saying, more money than sense.

And since Trump has a LOT of money, guess how much sense he has.

Build
12-07-2012, 01:39 AM
The reason for the hair that way is because that is the way spun gold sits when it's presented as hair. Afterall, he is Trumplestiltzkin.

John M>

If belloflostsouls had a like function I'd be clicking the crap out of it right about now.