PDA

View Full Version : Awesome performance from Eldar!

Lost Vyper
12-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Yesterday i wanted to play badly, cos on monday i lost to Space Wolves. Again time was an issue, so i made a fun list with 1250p and went against GK. My list was :

HQ
Eldrad
Maugen Ra

TROOP
10 x Guardians+ BL
9 x DAīs + Exarch PW+SS, Bladestorm
WS (tlBL)

HEAVY
4 x DRīs (led by Maugen Ra)
3 x WW (with Missile Launchers this time!!)

FORTIFICATION
Aegis + Icarus
= 1247p

Mission was The Scouring and i had 4p + 2p + 1p in my deployment zone. He placed his mostly in the middle field. He had IG allies and a transport drove fast in my face and i couldn't pop it. Inside was beacon and on turn two the DEATHSTAR (Justicar+Terminators etc.) was inside my defenceline. Luckily his interceptors jumped close, killed almost half of the guardians before i doomed them and cut them down (First Blood and a Fast unit, 2p for me). Next rounds i basically ran to the other objective, Eldrad used the Icarus and Doomed and Fortuned away. WWīs came in turn three and scored huge amount of hits to the stacked terminators. I got about 29 hits and over 20 wounds, but killed one ..DRīs cut down one or two. DAīs Bladestormed and killed ZERO!!! Next round they got pulverized and i kept gunning them down. After i killed them all, Justicar came back twice and i had to keep killing him and hope, he wasnīt around when the game ends, cos heīs a troop (annoying, right?). WS and Icarus popped his ride, which was protecting his IG-troops holding the middle objective. Next, the Maugen Ra + DRīs cut them down. Game went to round seven and on that one, he didnīt get Justicar back up! in the end , he should have killed Eldrad (who was alone) with his Vindicare assassin, but hey, 4-3 win for me, with a FUN list, was more than a redemption for me after the 5-2 loss to SWīs...