PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin Conversions

BatMarine
11-20-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm looking into converting some Harlequins out of Wyches, not really a new concept I'm sure. I just wanted to get some input on what I might use for Kisses, and also if anyone has found any place to get the proper sized heads with masks like the Harlequins have, or something similar... The best I've found so far is this http://www.maxmini.eu/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=171 and I'm honestly not that impressed with it.

John Varg Vikernes
11-21-2012, 05:23 AM
omg them heads are vile. the fishbowl heads on the wych sprue are ok, but you only get 2 in the box, could try getting some badly painted harlequins off ebay on the cheap and behead them, other than that i cant think of anything, but if i do ill let ya know

Xenith
11-21-2012, 05:42 AM
omg them heads are vile.

Tru dat. they're pretty nasty, and not really eldar aesthetic.

The old harlie models had many blank masks, like JVV says, maybe find some more of the blank faces, or sulpt masks over the wyches faces

BatMarine
11-21-2012, 08:25 AM
That's pretty much what I was thinking, was just to try and sculpt a couple masks, there aren't any harlequins for cheap on ebay, nor anywhere I can find the head bits (obviously, with an expensive fine cast kit).

My other option is probably going to be getting some of the Hellion heads and using some of those, and the normal Wych heads and just painting their faces up. Not quite the same feel but gets the point across.

Edit: Another idea, is to use Scourge heads as a base, and paint designs onto them.