PDA

View Full Version : Scout Sentinel and Deathstrike

Turner
11-12-2012, 03:19 PM
That's my Deathstrike Missile, and this is my Scout Sentinel. Just curious as what people think, I figure I need to touch up the guy on the Scout Sentinel's base. (he's a little rough looking)

Oddly enough, his first debut he survived all battles. (The Scout Sentinel that is, it was part of a Squadron of Scout Sentinels; Game 1 he was the sole survivor. Game 2 the entire squadron survived unscathed. Game 3 he was the sole survivor again, after taking tons of ork fire for two turns and then charging a squad of boyz and actually survived until the end of the game!)

fuzzbuket
11-13-2012, 01:23 AM
eh im not too fond of either truth be told... the deathstrike missle looks like a blimp and whilst the conversion of the sentinel is not too bad i have no idea why you would want the opereator pissing?

pauljc
11-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Yeah.. hate the Deathstrike. Buy a proper one, please. :)
Don't like the Sentinel either, but bonus points for a quirky, humourous conversion.

alshrive
11-13-2012, 09:20 AM
while i agree with both of the previous comments, i would actually like to add something constructive with regards to the Deathstrike. I do not like it, I believe it to be completely OTT but this is my opinion and i respect you . If you tech it up a bit and use some guard spare bits etc and actually break up the smooth and somewhat phallic impression it is currently imposing on the battlefield i can imagine that actually it would definitely appeal to me a lot more...

Cpt Codpiece
11-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Love the cobra :-D but yeah looks like a bullet bill from Mario.

lobster-overlord
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
I really like the deathstrike being a joe fan and all. Gave me a good laugh while I'm sick tonight.