PDA

View Full Version : New gaming store in Camberley

Blusox69
11-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this and I'm not breaking any house rules. With all the banter on the internet of online retailers going down or in trouble it was great to find out just the other day that a new store has opened in Camberley called Red Giant Wargames. He is selling all Games Worksop products as well as other gaming lines and has taken on a fairly large shop with the intention of setting up several gaming tables both upstairs and downstairs. Personally I can't wait as it's always been hard to find good sized tables in my area an unlike most GW stores there's plenty of space so you won't be competing for room with some hyper 12 year old!

He's got a Facebook page up and is running an offer of no VAT on all Games Workshop stuff until Christmas. If you're in the area I recommend dropping in, the store looks great and the staff are friendly. Or give them a call, he hasn't mentioned mail order yet, but I'm sure he wouldn't turn down any business :-)

Blusox69
12-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Unfortunatly, after only a month in the business Red Giant has decided to close it store and ficus soley on being an online retailer. It seems he was grossly misquoted business rates and it wouldn't have been viaible to keep the store open, which is a real shame as there was a lot of gaming room there and it was well laid out. Hopefully he'll get his online income stream sorted out and then be able to branch back out in to a store later on, it was a good place to hide from the good lady wife when dragged out shopping.