PDA

View Full Version : Teleport homer & locator beacon

Lord of the Dead
11-10-2012, 06:04 PM
when using this do I set a maker on the table and leave it there for the duration of the game or does the unit keep caring it with them. if some one could explain or give an example. thank you and happy gaming

dannyat2460
11-10-2012, 06:07 PM
when using this do I set a maker on the table and leave it there for the duration of the game or does the unit keep caring it with them. if some one could explain or give an example. thank you and happy gaming

Its part of there equpment they carry it with them on the model

Lord of the Dead
11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
if my scouts are carrying a LB and infiltrate it counts as being on the table at the beginning of my turn. as long as my sergeant stays alive I can deep strike and teleport terminators around them.

I have never used them so I'm making sure I know whats going on before I devise a plan of attack

Nabterayl
11-10-2012, 09:07 PM
if my scouts are carrying a LB and infiltrate it counts as being on the table at the beginning of my turn. as long as my sergeant stays alive I can deep strike and teleport terminators around them.

Yes, something that is carried by a squad that infiltrates does count as being on the table at the beginning of the first turn. Scouts can't carry locator beacons, though - only teleport homers. Locator beacons are for scout bikers and drop pods.

Tynskel
11-10-2012, 10:59 PM
scouts can carry locator beacons for Codex: Blood Angels.
That way you take scouts n' Tacticals as your troops, and Vanguard, Sternguard, Terminators, and Sanguinary Guard as Deep Strikers!

Demonus
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Of course they can, they are Blood Angels! ;)

Tynskel
11-12-2012, 10:09 AM
well, they cannot get Teleport Homers.
The only unit that can get Teleport Homers are Tactical Squads (and that's all they can get).