PDA

View Full Version : Slaanesh Sorceror based on Valkia

dirheim
11-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Since I first saw Valkia I wanted to use her for an old project of mine, Justine, a fallen Sororitas Celestine to Slaanesh. So last weekend I wen't to my FLGS and got one, and this is my first step in her development, just putting together the model, filing the Khorne simbols and adding some bits. I've added the sword of the possessed marines as a force sword and the "claw" as a power fist because it looks very Slaanesh. The Slaanesh mark goes in a banner pole and she also has a spell familiar.

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/photopost/data/571/Justine_Slaanesh_Chosen.JPG

Next step will be adding some green stuff for filing some gaps, and try to add some accesory like grenades and Slaanesh and Iron Warriors simbols in her armour. Any ideas, advices, comments?

PD: Please forgive my english, is not my native language.

Archon
11-06-2012, 02:04 PM
The base idea is good. But it is not done well. The claw and the sword-arm seem to be from the plastik DP they are way to big to fit her - they make her look ugly. Sorry for that, but it is, how it is.

ElectricPaladin
11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
I think the claw looks fine. It's a huge crustacean claw - it's supposed to be oversized. Archon's right about the sword-arm, though. Can you find a suitably spiky sword arm from another small-base-model kit?

dirheim
11-06-2012, 02:21 PM
I think the claw looks fine. It's a huge crustacean claw - it's supposed to be oversized. Archon's right about the sword-arm, though. Can you find a suitably spiky sword arm from another small-base-model kit?

Tomorrow I'll try to add some green stuff spikes to a dark eldar power sword, and see how it looks, or maybe serrate it so it looks more evil.

magickbk
11-06-2012, 02:44 PM
I think the weapons are fine, neither is that oversized for the model. In fact, they are probably more proportionate on a taller model than the original Possessed. What I would suggest, however, is filing down the gauntlets where they meet her arms, that I think is making them look disproportionate. She's a slender model, the possessed have really bulky armor on.

dirheim
11-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Ok, I've tried to replace the Possessed gauntlets with the ones used in the dark eldar range, filling the gaps with some green stuff. I also found the she looked more daemon than human following the chaos path, so instead of letting her wings grow directly from her back, I used an old Celestial backpack from my bitzbox and attached the wings to it, as if it would have mutated. I've also added some green stuff to the sword trying to simulate some flames, as is the last GW figures. Now I must wait until the green stuff is fully dried to file it.

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/photopost/data/571/Justine_2_F.JPG

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/photopost/data/571/Justine_2_B.JPG

Archon
11-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Ah now the weapons have a fitting look. The loudspeaker and the chaos-sign is - in my opinon - a little too much. But go with it.