PDA

View Full Version : Couple of games yesterday

Lost Vyper
11-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi all,

Yesterday was a gaming day. I didnīt film any BATREPS, cos iīm sure, that Blood Angels vs. Eldar is getting kinda boring for some people :rolleyes:. We are trying to get new CSM to face me, but work,work,work...gets in the way of fun, but anyways. It was 3000 points and Emperorīs Will and Hammer and Anvil. He got the first turn. He had new GK-unit, interceptors? Guys who move 30 inches/turn (NASTY!). So, in 2 turns he was in my face (i had 2 aegis-lines with quad-guns, no BA flyers and Land raider coming at me. Bright lance you say? Yes, i had that on Guardians) So my Fire Dragons got toasted with flamers but my reserves blade stormed them down to two dudes scooting away in terror . Thank god, i got Avatar holding the morale. I got my WS with DAīs turbo-boosting to his objective. Hornet blasting away that GK-Deathstar (terminators, Justicar jadajadajada) , Warp Hunter supporting. In the 3rd turn, he had First Blood and Slay The Warlord (got cocky with Eldrad and Fortune). I succeeded to get in to his objective in the 4th turn while blasting his troops away with WWīs outflanking. His Death Company took away my Scorpions, but Avatar with DAīs took care of them, but the Land Raider flamed my last DA away, so it was down to Pathfinders to get to my objective. It went to round 6, he took down my WS and killed the DAīs and ran his GKDS-guys to my objective. Pim, round seven, i gunned down ALL of his troops from his objective and cleared mine, got the PFīs on mine, Eldar victory 4-2. It was amazing game, i was winning in the end of 5th, he was in the 6th and i took it in the seventh... at home, my son (almost six) has his orc army, which we paint together, bugged me to play. Okay, lets play, 400p, (i had to use legos, cos my figures are at the club :D ) i suggested him some play moves and he tabled me :eek: ...i can see my future...loosing to orcs...constantly...:)