PDA

View Full Version : 1750 Nurgle CSM Need Help!

alshrive
11-06-2012, 03:21 AM
Ok so i keep tweaking my list, and altering it a little bit at a time to find what works. Here is what i have as a list at the moment....

Typhus 230

7 Plague Marines 226
- 2 Plasmaguns
- Champion; Powerfist , Combi-Bolter

7 Plague Marines 188
- 2 Meltaguns

14 Cultists 115
- Autoguns
- Heavy Stubber
- Champion; Shotgun
- Mark Of Nurgle

28 Cultists 122
- Plague Zombies

Heldrake 170
- Baleflamer

7 Havocs 162
- Mark of Nurgle
- 4 Autocannons

Forgefiend 175
- 2 Hades Autocannon

Allies

Epidemius 110

7 Plaguebearers 105

Fortifications

Aegis Defence Line 100
- Quad Gun

Idea is Havocs man Defence Line and Quad Gun for added protection and ooomph! The Daemons will be a quick arrival because they are just one unit, and then everything save the Heldrake and Forgefiend will start increasing the tally. Quick question, if a model with Mark of Nurgle fires the Quad Gun and kills things does this count for the tally?

The issue i have is that i currently have 47 points spare and i cannot decide where to put them. I was debating nurglings but i don't want to risk getting the wrong unit at the wrong time (this force could kind of rely on epidemius arriving early!). i debated a Rhino for one of the Plague Marine squads (the Melta one) but am slightly worried that they could become seperated from the bulk of the force and become easier to isolate and destroy.

anybody got any idea's for what to spend 47 points on? failing all else i will tool up the aspiring champions..

DWest
11-06-2012, 07:33 AM
I would definitely put your Meltagun squad in a Rhino, as they're your only way to kill heavy armor, so you need them near that armor quick-like. Possibly add the combi-weapon to the Rhino for 1 more Melta shot.

Also, your Cultist squad as listed only costs 111 points. I personally do not see the value of Autoguns on Cultists, but if they're doing well for you, keep em.

And yes, Quad-gun kills should count, as it simply says 'any kills by MoN models'.

alshrive
11-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Also, your Cultist squad as listed only costs 111 points. I personally do not see the value of Autoguns on Cultists, but if they're doing well for you, keep em.

erm let me see i get 66 for the basic number of models, 28 on MoN, 12 on Autoguns, 5 on Heavy Stubber & 2 on shotgun. That makes 113 doesn't it? which means my list is still wrong! arrggh MATH FAIL!

i also like the idea of a rhino with added combi-melta just to give it a bit more kick, i think that may make the list!