PDA

View Full Version : Question about the rule on overwatch

Alejandro
11-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi guys, I got a question about this rule, so when you are in overwatch you have to spend comand points every time you shoot to a genestealer, only once for shooting them all or no comand points at all?

And can you shoot at a genestealer on their turn if you use comand points left from your turn even if that particular marine is not on overwatch?

Sorry, but my english is not so good

Thanks in advance

Alejandro

Alejandro
11-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Come on guys, some one has to know the answer, help me out here...

Wolfshade
11-07-2012, 10:08 AM
IIRC:
In the Marine turn if a Terminator is put into over watch they do not spend command points to fire at a genestealer who is visible to them and takes an action.

You can use CP to shoot but if your Terminator was in overwatch but doing so makes them no longer in overwatch.

Remember Command Point actions occur before Overwatch shots.

From: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m500247a_FAQ_SpaceHulk_2009.pdf

Q. Can you clarify how I can spend command points?
A. Command points have priority over everything. In your turn, spend them however, wherever, and whenever you want with no restrictions, interrupting another Space Marine’s actions if desired. In the Genestealer's turn, you have to wait until one of your Space Marines sees a Genestealer do something. Then decide if you want to spend any command points – you may do so to carry out a single action with a single Space Marine anywhere on the board (not just one that saw the Genestealer do something). After spending any command points, check for overwatch shots for Space Marines that didn’t have command points spent upon them.

Alejandro
11-07-2012, 11:54 AM
How did I miss that FAQ???

Thanks man

Wolfshade
11-08-2012, 03:05 AM
No problems, and welcome to the forum :D