PDA

View Full Version : BoLS Market

Bigred
11-03-2012, 10:37 AM
UPDATE: $200 Thanksgiving Gift-card Giveaway

Winner is picked from anyone who has registered an account on the Market. No purchase is necessary, so just head over there and sign in with an account and you are entered. You might just have a shopping spree to go on on Black Friday!

Also, since your there, feel free to pick up anything else you've had your eye on.

Our latest sister site is live (hint,hint -notice that "shop" link in the Lounge navbar on the far right?).

www.bolsmarket.com

-Enjoy all.

SotonShades
11-03-2012, 11:16 AM
OOO looks good!

May have to make some purchases to see how good you guys are compared to other online stores, but you have my interest at the very least.

Bigred
11-03-2012, 03:29 PM
My #1 commitment is good customer service -to you guys and gals. If something ever goes oddly, let me know. I will make it right personally.

-Larry

jgebi
11-03-2012, 03:43 PM
whats your average shipping rate to Aus? (in KG please)

Deadlift
11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Heh Big Red, just had a browse though the dice. I was wondering if you have plans to do any BOLS branded dice and maybe some other items.

That kind of thing I think could be very popular.

LostInTheDark
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I like the dice idea. You could replace the 1 with BoLS so when you rolled it at the wrong time and your last terminator fell to a lasgun it wouldn't sound so bad when you yelled out "Oh BoLS" :)

Bigred
11-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Hmmm Deadlift, I shall certainly add BoLS branded items to "the list". I'll do some brainstorming and see what stuff like that costs.

Jgebi, please email the store here with the shipping question: [email protected]

-Larry

Deadlift
11-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks BigRed

I will have 100 dice, a baseball cap, keyfob and a t-shirt in xxxl please :)

Seriously though good luck with the store.

fuzzbuket
11-04-2012, 08:43 AM
i remember bols used to sell hats/mugs and stuff.

any chance of stuff like that for any events happening soon? like BOLSCON UK 2013 DONT BE SOFT HAVE A FIGHT

tda made me say this.

SotonShades
11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Small order placed. We shall see and judge the quality of service when it arrives :D

Bigred
11-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks all, and here's something else for you!

UPDATE: $200 Thanksgiving Gift-card Giveaway

Winner is picked from anyone who has registered an account on the Market. No purchase is necessary, so just head over there and sign in with an account and you are entered. You might just have a shopping spree to go on on Black Friday!

Also, since your there, feel free to pick up anything else you've had your eye on.

Kirsten
11-12-2012, 12:16 PM
may try it at some point, most online british companies at the moment are incredibly slow, so if the prices are good then I don't mind waiting a few weeks

Wolfshade
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Since my what is there?

SotonShades
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Got my dice :)

A week or so for them to turn up. About the same as most of the companies in the UK can get stuff to me... Cheers guys. Was supposed to be testing them out tonight (to see if they are any luckier than the last set I threw in a bonfire) but am not feeling overly well. Will have to let you all know whether BigRed blessed or Cursed them before sending them across the pond another time!

Bigred
11-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Just wait till we get in the BoLS dice!!!

They're orange!

Chris*ta
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
I personally vote for BoLS branded T-shirts. And especially ones that are funny. I have half an idea I could do up, if there's interest ...

SotonShades
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Just wait till we get in the BoLS dice!!!

They're orange!

D'oh! Half the ones I just bought are orange. With a yellow speckle that makes them look firey. I like fire...

ElectricPaladin
11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
I'll totally buy some BoLs dice.

I hope I win this one. That would be an awesome a windfall to help me rebuild my army...

isotope99
11-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Will also get some BoLS Dice, and those crazy gold plated ones for vital rolls. The dice gods will no doubt punish such hubris by making them come up 1 50% of the time but the occasional initiative steal on a 6 with gold dice will be so awesome.

White Tiger88
11-15-2012, 06:04 PM
If i wasn't broke as a hobo right now i would so pick up a pair of valks....there 25 bucks cheaper each D: not to mention baneblades are 30-40.....